Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thanks To Humberto Castro



OK, so while to everyone else out there in bike-land this may seem less than interesting, I have to tell everyone to at least take notice of this post. I would like to take a brief few seconds to say a very personal "thank you" to
Backboner Humberto Castro. While not a 'lifer" like VB or Bert (YET!), Humberto has been absolutely on the ball since coming into my little Backbone family. If I put out an e-mail asking for anything...Humberto is the first to respond. It makes my life easier, and I want to make sure he and everyone else knows it..so thanks man, and I look forward to providing you with top-notch rider support for 2010 and beyond.

3 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger rushman said...

Are you sure???

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent mine. My feelings are hurt.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

YOU HAVE NO FEELINGS! (Thanks, BTW)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home