Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Love For Ara.


If you grew up when I did, you remember The Love Boat. Any episode that featured a woman of African-American heritage coming on board would lend the show's title to be named "Love For Isaac." Well....this week we have "Love For Ara." Why? well..Ms. Mary Dean of Columbus Ohio has gone all Armenian on me, and is going undercover to seduce our beloved Fuzz-Bucket. Ara spends a ton of time on his bike, but I am guessing for a non-Glendale girl, Mary is actually gonna work out o.k.
Best of luck, Fuzzy!

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger rushman said...

OMG....Fuzzie congrats on the new women (I think) she is well... your type ya thats it. enjoy my friend!!!

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she's a rug muncher..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home