Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TIMO PHOTO


Our great friend Timari (BOOTY) Pruis went out for official Bad-Ass Team Photo Shoot over the weekend, and this is the money shot! KILLER pic of Timo, mostly because they TOTALLY hid her face and award winning hind quarters. OK, that was mean and totally kidding..but I do love the pic, and really like that FINALLY after many years of racing, Timari has found a good home at Pivot, with folks who treat her better than a steaming deuce. She's an awesome girl who makes killer brownies each year for her sponsors, and works VERY hard to be the well-rounded athlete/sponsor pitch-girl everyone wishes they could be. Much love ti Timo, and GREAT PIC!

3 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger rushman said...

I'm with ya on this one Captn. great girl love hanging out with her...oh and you said "money shot"

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Vegas said...

Yeah I hope this is just the proof, the contrast is horrible. But congrats, T! When do the poster sized ones get here so I can hang one over my bed?

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger timari said...

Let alone, he mentioned "money shot" while referring to me.....Vegas, the contrast was intentional, I am not sure what the original looked like though. I will see what we can do about getting u a poster sized one...I will even have it laminated for u!!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home