Monday, January 17, 2011

KENDA Slant Six and Chucky-T


Yo Chris,
Just a quick blog update for ya! So Ive been laying low still, contemplating my next move, and just stoked that I graduate this quarter! I'm also looking forward to having a few months off and spending a lot of time in Mammoth/Tahoe this summer. We've been very fortunate with the weather lately- after the major rainstorms that washed away a major road in Riverside, we've had unusually warm temperatures. I went out for a late afternoon XC ride yesterday in Sycamore Canyon, and got back to my car just in time to watch the sun set on another 80 degree day. Besides pointing out the wacky warm weather we have been experiencing in Southern California, I also want to plug the new Slant Six that I tried out on my ride yesterday. I'm a fan of the Small Block Eight, as are a lot of people I know. The Slant Six is slightly more aggressive, and handles loose and moderate terrain better than the Small Block Eight, while rolling just as fast. I ran them sorta high, around 50psi front and back... but thats just because I'm lazy, out of shape, and needed help on the climbs! But even with the high pressure, they hooked up leaning into corners! So thats it, just a quick plug, and hopefully I'll make it out and see some of the team folk at the races this winter. Later!

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger rushman said...

I need to get some of these and give hem a go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home