Wednesday, November 23, 2005

TURKEY TRIZZLE

Sunday will be the next Verdugo Park Cyclocross race, affectionately known as the Turkey Trizzle. Backbone racers who are scheduled to race will be Bert "The Hurt," the Glendale Heavies, Teri "da Slayer" Strayer, Christie "White Chocolate" Pleiss, and little ol' me. Come on out and watch, race, or just be a menace 2 society!
Highlights will be watching Juan and Elias force on extra small jerseys, me trying to re-mount my bike after a dismount, and seeing something as lean as BERT average 85 miles an hour on a bike. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, in case I don't hear from ya'll. I am riding in the morning, so if anyone can make it, gimme a ring!!

Cap'n Chris

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Fuzzy said...

Typo: Elias and Juan Uribe never said they could race. But Big Al said he would. Oh man , Big Rig coming through!!! Can we staple 5 jerseys together to make 1 for Al?haha Big Worm !!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

My bad! I thought the whole crew was breakin it down! That boy is gonna harm somebody with extreme prejudice!

cap'n

 

Post a Comment

<< Home