Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!!


Hi my boils and ghouls, how are you? I have a twisted treat for you...JIM ROFF in his new jammies! This will be the new Backbone team clothing for '06, please make a note of it! Please do NOT eat the "Baby-Ruth" at the bottom of the pool.
I gave all the kiddies apples tonight....I wonder how many eggs will be on my car tomorrow morning. When the little tird-burglers say "Trick or Treat," can you throw a nose-wheelie -to-tail-whip as a trick? Does that count? Have fun tonight everyone, see ya next weekend!

C

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Fuzzy said...

I am all for that new race look!! Haha. Thats a true singlespeeder. Dirtbag 4 life.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Christie said...

lookin good! I think my purple wig would look even BETTER

 

Post a Comment

<< Home