Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sea Otter and Scottsdale NORBA Fast Approaching

Jim, Ara and I at the NOVA Desert Classic last year.

The Scottsdale National is fast approaching, and the date has held firm so far for more than a week. That means it will probably stick! We should get together, get a head count, and find out how many rooms we need to get. Dates are March 29th to April 1st. NOTHING in the Fountain Hills neighborhood is available, so I have scouted other hotel locations throughout the greater Phoenix area. They are filling up fast, and range everywhere fron 170 to 75 dollars a night. I would recommend staying Thursday through Saturday nights, so you can pre-ride the course, race Saturday, then return (six hour drive) Sunday.





Vegas Bob gettin' dirty at Sea Otter

Sea Otter is just two weeks later, and I have a room already reserved for Wednesday through Saturday nights. Taylor and Vegas Bob are slated to crash with me already, so if you need a place, better call soon.

Fontucky race next weekend, anyone besides Randy, Vanessa and Taylor racing?

C

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

That's definitely NOT the desert. There are dark green bushes AND bright yellow flowers behind you.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Oh, and I WILL have my revenge on the Sea Otter this year!

DAMN SIX FOOT BEAVER!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home