Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Snow In Malibu!

Desi Lou on tonights night ride


HOLY CRAP! It snowed in the Santa Monica's today! Up by Britney Spears' place on Kanan Dume road, they got DUMPED on! How freakish that we had that happen in the land where rain never falls.












My new Titus Moto-Lite and I sharing a moment


Desi and I went out on a night ride tonight and saw tons of snow and little hail balls lying around and waiting to fomed into an ice ball. That ball of course would be thrown at someone's eye, or junk, or something! Craziness, amn, just craziness!



The Los Angeles coast line from the top of the Santa Monica Mountains

I ahve been enjoying my night rides again, and the colder weather has certainly been a big part of that. Being a bloated sweaty SWEDE I do enjoy me the cold. Monday night was especially chilly, and as a result, I was the only knucklehead I saw out on the trails that night. i like it like that, until I become Puma Bait. Then, being alone in the woods at 10pm ain't so hot..


C

3 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

In the immortal words of Whodini: The freaks come out at night...

(and for you youngins, that's Whodini the rap group, not Houdini the magician. Gall!)

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

And oh yeah, I had to scrape ICE off of my windshield to drive to work this morning. I don't know what's weirder, that, or the fact that I live in The OC and actually have an ice scraper in my truck.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

And dood, where's your Bob Marley shirt and your ganga? It looks like you stuffed your dreadlocks under that beanie!!! Plus, you're sportin the SeanJohn shades, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home