Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Colorado Court" Found Alive!



**** Court has been on the team now for almost a year, and I often wonder if his large Turkish water bong has collapased and smothered him. This is probably the second e-mail I have ever received from him, so please copy it and keep it as a team souvenir!***********************************8


hey chris its court. colorado is hella hot also! thanks again for your support! the titus exobitch is a XC rocket and rides like a dream. i have finished the first three XC races in the mountain states cup series and going to sport from beginner has kicked my ass. my last race at cressed butte in sport class we road 2 laps around a 10 mile course with 1800 vertical each lap and i finished 11 of 17, 2 hours /11 min. the first race did not so go well . with a bad cold i road 3 laps around a 7 mile loop 400 vertical each lap and after 2 great laps on the third lap my legs started to lock and had to just bring it home 17 of 19. the second race in new mexico was the chile challenge and after winning there last year in beginner i was charged. i wound up 9th for my first top 10 in sport! my overall is 5 of 32 (racemsc.com. 35-39 sport men). dude call me i lost your cell i s my cell. i race the state championships this weekend in snowmass on the 14th. with a top 10 finish there is a shot at the nats. that is also in snowmass co. the next week. hope all is well with you and all your new changes. sounds like you found a good women! take care and thanks backbone!
james courtney waller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home