Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Know, I Know.....




I know you have all seen this shot a hundred times before, but I just love it, so I am posting it again. I will also take a moment and post some other quality Bert The Hurt shots while I am at it, ok? OK!



Bert's CX race in Glendale, and the shot KENDA used of him the '07 product catalog!















Bert the anchor















Bert's first autograph session as an Expert w/ us as a CFR racer, in Big Bear.














Bert and his post Super-D race, doing the whole-body "CHAMP CRAMP."














National Champion Bert The Hurt in the worst picture ever taken...

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger JIMBO said...

Bert autographed my JUNK in spermanent ink... ask me next time I see ya... and I'll let you see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home