Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Randy Sweeps The Course In Big Bear

***Randy at the KENDA trailer during the FONTANA National****


Hey Captn, what's up man? Just thought I would let you know a little about Big Bear yesterday. Roger should be sending pic's and I don't know how everybody did, so I can only comment on my own race. Now mind you I have NEVER done well at SNOW SUMMIT and yesterday was no exception. We started off with the normal climb and a quarter mile into that climb I was sucking air like an eight year old that discovered a helium balloon for the first time. Anyhoo after I got it calmed down I proceeded to just ride my race and do the best I could. Well that came to an end on my way down Fall Line, at which time I decided to take a dirt (0ops!) I mean a rock sample and make sure the bushes were growing fine (alls well there). Then I just wanted to get finished. Well to stop this babbling I finished 15th out of 15! Boy am I representing Team Backbone well (sorry guys). Anyway hope things are well with you guys and I'll see you in Vegas. Randy



**Randy on the xc course at Fontucky**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home