Friday, August 31, 2007

Big Things At Backbone


No, I'm not talking about my man-boobs. I am talking about all the stuff you guys have not been aware of that I am working on! The OLD team website is undergoing some MASSIVE changes for 2008. You guys will love the new look, and we will actually have UPDATED rider bio info! Also, I am preparing a really nice Media Kit for Interbike, and for you guys to use as a promotional tool (in case you may know of a potential sponsor).
Also, I am working with some bike clubs in New Zealand! I am planning on taking our little team to the global market, and picking up a gravity racer in the southern hemisphere. Details on that coming soon, as is the press release to the cycling publications we all know and love. I will e-mail you all the artwork as soon as I get it finished, and we'll see ya at the show!

Christerphizzle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home