Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Randy's Southridge Race Report




Hey my (expletive) just a little race result from last Sunday at Southridge. Kim, Trevor and I headed out Friday night as usual and Mr. T (Charles Libolt)showed up Saturday afternoon. So anyhoo.. my race on Saturday went off as I expected, midpack on the start and slowly falling back on the first climb (come on! no riding in five weeks except for camp and rizzle) anyway I had a great time just riding and ended up getting ninth out of nine ( SHIT I LET THAT SLIP). I did have a lot of fun and now the season is finally over so I celebrated with my good ol friend Mr.Coors. Sunday was another good day. Trevor was on his new (to him Jay's old bike) Iron Horse Sunday and really felt good on the course. I go up to watch his race run and he has a great one going, and just out of my view at the bottom of the course he told me there were women on the course. He hit one and lost a lot of time and ended up 19th. He was very pissed because he might have lost second place for the year and dropped to third because of it, but I guess that's racing. Mr.T sad he had a terrible run and I think ended up 13th. I hope Darwin doesn't read this because it just keeps running together. Well that's all dude I'm going to get a beer. Randy



******I am sure that "Darwin" still reads it, he certainly isn't enjoying his mom's corpse the way I would, so he has the time....:)**********************************

2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger rushman said...

Dude this one will NEVER die

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger JIMBO said...

Bonus points for hitting a spectator.. I hope she got a Sunline tattoo as a result of being on the course... Your a rock star Randy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home