Friday, November 23, 2007

Finally Full...Seriously


It finally happened. I'm full. So full in fact that today....I am still not hungry. Don't get me wrong, I'd eat if properly motivated, but I am honestly full.
I knew it was bad when I found myself outside, and Lydia's family was throwing wet blankets on my carcass to "keep me damp" as though I were a stranded Pilot Whale.
I came to, and actually found it hard to breath. I had a large chunk of pecan pie wedged into my blow-hole, making the transfer of air difficult.
Sharks have a really cool feature built into their heads. As they bite down and thrash their prey, their eyes roll back inside their heads, and a thick membrane covers their eyeballs. This nictating membrane keeps the eye from being injured during struggles with pumpkin pie, turkey legs, and mashed potatos. At least that's how it went down for me...
So, I had "super-band waistband" sewn into all my team jerseys, and I will begin the breaching process soon...

Happy Black Friday

Chris

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger rushman said...

Hey captn. are you sure that pie wasn't wedged in your bowel(you know what I mean)hole instead antway just go on a liquid diet "perhaps BEER" for the next few days and I think you will be fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home