Wednesday, January 16, 2008

How I Came To Be




Here are some of the books my mom read to me as a child. This should clear up a few things for any of you who haven't been around me long enough to know. Hopefully this will allow me to skate on any future apologies for behaviour unbecoming of an adult...or a seven year old....or unicellular organism. These titles can be found at such retail locations as "Babies B We," "Toys Am Us," and my personal favorite..."Illiteracy Fo' Shizzle." Have fun reading, kids!











































Backbone Adventure Cycling, making education fun!

3 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger rushman said...

Mommy likes box I thoight Daddy was the one that liked the BOX.

You know dude this doesn't explain anythig you are just plain F####D up.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

That's true..it's probably all the Chinese lead-based paint out there on my Star Wars toys..

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger rushman said...

Thats it blame it on someone else man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home