Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Randy In New Motorcycle Ads!




Super-Hottie and KENDA ad genius Lydia B. is using Randy's pix for a new batch of ads to hit shelves soon! He will be seen in "Rider Magazine" and "Motorcycle Classics." There will be other moto ads to come featuring Randy and Kim in the future, so I'll keep ya posted. Frankly, I'm a little surprised that he was wearing pants in this photo, as he often tells me how he likes to roll "commando." Kim tells me it's so tiny, you'd never really know he was commando anyway...so I guess clothes are a good choice. If it ain't enough to put a KENDA sticker on, I guess it's of no use, right? :)

4 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Vegas said...

I don't think Lyd actually likes Randy though. Yeah, she's using his pic, but if you read the ad, it's to showcase the tire's HIGH LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY!

OUCH!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger rushman said...

Now VB I thought we were cool but thats alright just remember PAY BACKS A BITCH bro.

Now Capt. I can put a kenda sticker on "IT" (not saying which size)but it just raps around it a FEW times come on man !!!!!!

And thanks Lyd I luv ya.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Yeah, all I get on my Johnson is the "K" from the sticker, and even then it's close....

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Hey, I didn't say I agreed with her!!! >:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home