Friday, February 15, 2008

The Valentine's Day Massacre

Something very, very bad happened in American history on Valentine's Day.






I will NOT be talking about it today.





I WILL be talking about something else, MUCH more interesting.





Most men only get ONE holiday a year.




It's called Superbowl Sunday.




That's it.




Women get the rest........or so I thought.




Here are some pix of my Valentine's Day present from Lyd. If you are young an impressionable, or just super-religious or of high moral fibre...





Don't look.




Wait for it....




Wait for it.......





That's right! My woman went for the GOLD.....I got a stripper delivered to my work.





































































































In my no-line-left-to-cross personally revealing blog style, I'm sharing with you all..men AND women....the Holy Grail of Valentine's Day presents. Take it all in....

If you didn't hate me before today, I understand if you do now.

Now, also understand that this really wasn't much of a risk for Lyd. knowing damn well she is taller, leaner, and better looking than the girl she sent to me, it really was a safe call to make.

6 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger JIMBO said...

Hey thats really sweet of Lydia to send Ohio's finest (hehehe)to pleasure you.. But I have a much more important question.. What the Hell are you still wearing Shorline Cyclery socks for... Next time I see you.. your gettin' a Bitch Slap!!!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger ECJeffW said...

I'll share my box of candy with you, I think that's only fair.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger timari said...

DUDE, tell me that you are not realy wearing a Trek sweatshirt?!?!?!?!?!

Oh yeah, and Lyd is definitely wayyyy hotter than that stripper. Maybe she should have kept the clothes on? :)

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Speaking of the 70's:

***THAT'S INCREDIBLE!***

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger taylor said...

I know I'm late to the game posting replies, but did I mention that the chances of something like this happening to me ARE my whole reason for living?

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

It IS a TREK shirt...I work in a TREK store here! It's NOT better than making 'meth, but close!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home