Monday, April 28, 2008

Backboners In New Ads Coming Soon!

Dawn Lyons, after the Firestone NMBS Race In 2006.














Bert prior to his Sea Otter Super-D last week.














Bob. And his Mohawk. Chicken-Suit NOT included.




Lyd informed me last week that we will be in THREE new ads coming up in the cycling publications! Featured this time will be Dawn, Bob, and Bert. They each will have their own separate ads, and I think one of them will be a TWO-PAGE spread!
Now, I don't have any say at all in what/who she uses, and am happy as hell just to get the press...so don't think that I am going to complain about who she uses. She uses pics based off of a particular look she needs, and NOT because of the rider. SO ANYWAY...I'll send em/post em as soon as they hit the magazines!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home