Friday, April 25, 2008

Corty-40's race update from MSC!


C, its Court Sport! Sea Otter looked cool! I raced MSC 1 in Fruita, CO and did my first time trial with four hours of sleep. Very cool five mile course with classic moabesque technical terrain.. but I sucked. I got 14th out of 17. The xc course was also off the hook, one twenty mile loop for sport. The first part was fast jeep road onto the rim where the Kokopelli trail overlooks the Colorado River. Amazing views if you had time to look it was a long way down. the second part was techy sandstone singletrack that reminded me of Porcupine Rim in Moab. Super fun but I still came up short 12th out 15. I am 9th out of 17 overall after the first race. next race is in Nathrop, Colorado on may 3 (my b-day) xc and stxc on Sunday. The Amino Vital works great and my legs felt good the second day even after blowing them up on the tt!
better days ahead
Court



***THANKS COURT, maybe more Amino Vital and less Fat Tire, eh?? ha, just kidding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home