Monday, May 19, 2008

Ryan's Flat Tire Race Report


Well... first race of the year didn't go well. In a way it gives me some confidence. I got a front flat warming my legs up before my run! I have no idea what I ran over but I still did the race with a flat front tire from top to bottom, and didn't have that bad of a time. I can imagine my time would have been pretty good with air in my tire. I will give you a full report when I see the results so I can get a better comparison, and I also got helmet cam footage of a complete run of the race course that I will try and get uploaded this week.

I saw a PRIMER at the race! Chris Heath's.. he races World Cup and it was a large, so I know that's how he got his early. I didnt ride it but pushing on the rear end the suspension felt really good. I emailed Joel last Thursday to see if it indeed did go out and it didn't. He said he was trying to get it out Thursday if it got to him on Thursday, but I told him to email me back if he did ship it. I never got an email, so I'm guessing it has not shipped and honestly if the thing gets here tomorrow or Wed I will try and use it... but if it gets here Thursday I am not going to use it for the US Open.


***** The frame actually shipped today, so HOPEFULLY it will make it in time for the U.S.Open. Thanks for the report! Taylor's black Large Primer is finally built (with a bit of trouble finding the upper shock-mount bolt and bushings..)and he is ready to rock his as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home