Monday, May 05, 2008

Trevor Calton's Race Report!



Hey Chris! Sorry for the lack of race reports, but it has just been so crazy busy with HW (homework) and college s**t. Thanks for the race jersey they look good!

My race report from W W West race #1. The course was totally diferent from last years'. The track would stretch from one side of the hill, then back to the other. Toward the bottom of the course there were a couple of jumps leading to the finish. On my first race run I played it safe and ended up landing in 16th, but also all the times were sooo close. Between the top ten spots the times only differed a second or two! On my second run I decided that I was going to try my hardest, and I ended up making up 3 seconds. In the end I think I got 11th out of 20, so it was a good weekend with the BEST MOM IN THE WORLD and Taylor.
TREVOR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home