Saturday, September 20, 2008

Darter Takes Gold!


Hey Chris,

Been awhile , right?

Hope things are all fanfreekintastic.

I know it's a rare occasion that I actually make it to a race but
last weekend
at the Southridge USA event at Woodward West, Cal State Downhill
Finals I finished in
decent standing. In fact I smoked my Expert 35-44 field, beat most
other experts, and had I
entered Semi Pro, beat all of them too.
For whatever reason they have yet to post final results but you can
see for yourself when they do.
Already I've been called the S word. It means Spoiler, right??

Meantime this pic tells some of the story.


I'll be heading to Interbike for Sunday thru Wednesday so I'm sure
I'll see you there.

Later MDarter



DARTER! YOUR ALIVE!!! For those who don't know, Darter is the photographer who's pix grace the covers of just about every bike mag on the shelves in any given month. He is one of the all-time greatest mountain bike riders that ever lived, and could probably take Cedric Gracia on a hybrid in a World Cup DH race. He's that slepper that just shows up and KILLS it once a year, when he has a second to drop the camera and ride. I need to get this guy a new DH jersey, right? Thanks MD for the write up, and I'll see ya tomorrow in the City Of Sin!

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home