Friday, October 31, 2008

LAST DAY PEEPS! Come in and hang out!






















My last day at the TREK store is tomorrow! Come in and say goodbye to the greatest bike salesperson in all of history....or at least in the crowded nation inside my mind. I will miss all of you immensely, and hope that you will all stay in touch, stay on your bikes, and never call me to ask if you can borrow my truck to move out of your apartments...:) Just kidding, but if you ARE borrowing the truck and it breaks down, YOU will be responsible to have it fixed! Please bring me beer, burritos and maybe some tequila as a going away present...or maybe coupons to Undone Lingerie so I can get Lyd something skimpy. See you all tomorrow, or at Vonn Jazz Lounge on Monday at 8pm! Holla!

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger timari said...

Dude, why are you quitting and where will you be working now? Are you guys headed back to Cali yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home