Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Come By, Say Hi!

I will be leaving the Sawmill Trek location on November 1st, so all of you super-cool customers who have become my new family and friends here in Columbus need to stop by and say "Hi" or..I guess "BYE!" Thanks for the constant laughs and all the appearances at Lydia's shows! Stay in touch by visiting the team website for my contact info! Good times here...good times....like my daily lunch-break-stripper sent to me via my fiancee, Lydia Brownfield!




































or the store beer-guzzle fests...






Store mechanic Joe Minerd and Lydia at a show at Thirsty Ear.















My wingwoman and rockstar store sales woman Lauren hanging out at an afterwork singing session. It is rumored that she will also be leaving the store.













Repeat customer and guy repsonsible for bringing all 20 of his friends to me to purchase bikes, Johhny Merry at the house having beer and steak!












Customers Lisa Mehl and faster than hell buddy Robin at Lydia's CD release party.











Customer Johhny Merry at Lydia's top secret 41st b-day bash at the Southern Theatre















New Albany store wrench and marketing peeps Ben and Amanda at one of the many Old Bag shows, after which usually ends up with the entire neighborhood in our home for bbq and beers!













Ed Luck and Nancy of Luck Bros Coffee in Grandview (they donated 10 gallons of coffee to the store camcer ride!) hanging out with all of us...they were kind enough to let me leave bikes in their store window that drove holiday sales well beyond the holidays here.














Singer Mary Miller donated time to the cancer ride at my behest....













...and I got over $1,200 of bike industry stuff donated via the team!












Lydia also drove out to give her time and donate an artwork package!










I'll miss all of you guys! Hope you keep riding!

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger rushman said...

Hey Captn,

do chicks like that come with the new modle because I might want to trade mine in for one. my nomad that is guys!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home