Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Vegas Bob Podiums Again!









I got 4th at the SCVelo race at Bonelli on Saturday. It was rainin a bit, here's some pix. The fork on the Carbide took a crap so I had to ride the Litespeed. I don't know how I rode that thing for 2 years. My back is still killing me today. I'm gonna sell that sucka, I seriously never want to ride it again. How much you think I can get for it








Ain't that Susan DeMattei's RLX POLO Team Issue Bike? Not a bad back up, and with that much "fast" in it's DNA, it's no wonder you did well! The Carbide it ain't, but still remotely related to TOMAC nonetheless...

Chris




3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger rushman said...

Niiiiiice VB good job my friend.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

BTW, I'm not pointing to say "I'm number one." I'm pointing toward a higher spot on the podium!!!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

...where I wish I was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home