Tuesday, September 30, 2008

XPEDO Steps It Up!



Dirt Demo: Xpedo Pedals - New MX Force thin flatsMonday September 22nd, 2008 at 9:04 PM

Posted by: adam



http://www.xpedo.com/pedals/mf.htm

Xpedo pedals caught my eye a couple years ago with the MX Force Mag flat pedal. The weight, 408grams, but the pedals has always looked a little cheesy. But for $50 it proved to be an amazing pedal which I was sad to give up on my new Canfield F1 because I needed every milimeter of clearance I could get. Well, now Xpedo has come out with some super sick looking, ultra thin, and lighter weight (3909grams) pedals that will be on my bike as soon as I can get my sticky little hands on a pair.

There are several styles out this year, including pink pedals for all those guys rocking that color theme now!

The two piece have a smaller platform than the single piece, but from what I could tell, both looked fine to my eye.

Check these things out!….







Xpedo has really jumped forward for the ‘09 flats. Awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home