Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Randy And Trevor Called Out At SRC Awards!





Hey Captn, I got a cool e-mail from Robert Herber ( he runs the Vail lake races ) yesterday asking were I was on Sunday because he was at the SRC awards banquet and heard my name called so I went on there website to look at year end standings and found out that I ended up fourth overall in the XC sport 35 to 44 class and also ended up third in the sport super D. I also looked up Trevor's results and he ended up twelfth in the 18 to 25 sport class for downhill. well that's all just wanted to pass that along. Hope things are good and your staying warm. Have a good one man.

Randy

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Thanks randy! great work to you both! Too bad we weren't all there to get to' up from tha' flo' up!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger rushman said...

No dought Captn.I didn't think I so that well and I was busy so I didn't go but I would have got to' up.........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home