Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Conflict Of Interest






So with the wedding coming up on April 25th..the weekend after Sea Otter, and the weekend OF the next race (Santa Ynez)..it looks like I may not get to come to either one. I will of course exhaust every effort for Sea Otter, since it's the current Grail of the racing calendar. It does suck that I may miss Vegas Bob in a chicken suit, or the hip-deep mud the ladie's Pro Short Track always seems to get. I'll keep you posted, since we are getting the vast majority of the details worked out well in advance..so the need for last minute OH CRAP moments should be minimal.

3 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

*COHERENCE POLICE*COHERENCE POLICE*

Not "Interbike", you mean Sea Otter silly. And don't say "the next race" say Santa Ynez. And you may not get to GO to either one.

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Crap. I totally wrote Interbike. Sorry. I changed it.
I need to sleep more.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

No prob, that's what I'm here for!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home