Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Box

When life gives you lemons, RUN. Vanessa is going to kill me...

Only because I am a sick, sadistic bastard is this funny. It's entirely my fault that I will have to make this phone call today, and I should have learned my lesson. I have a really bad habit of letting loose good information before it's actually IN HAND. So, although it's not really funny, and it may result in the death of an entire city block in Long Beach at the hands of a 90lb woman...


Joel was preparing Vanessa's small Type X carbon hardtail frame for shipping. The box he was about to reach into was supposed to be a small. The box said small. The ORDER that was placed was for a small. It is an XL. It was with great sadness and a whole lot of fear that Joel just called me to say "SHIT!." Bert's frame is on it's way, as it was correctly boxed from the factory, but Vanessa looks to be ass-out. I take full responsability for this fiasco as I was the one who told her yesterday it was here before the box actually arrived on her doorstep in one piece.
Sorry Vanessa, I just don't have any room to move. I'll have to make it up to you by sending you to The Thunder Down Under Male Review with Dawn on the company dime.
Sorry, V.

UPDATE! Joel has a secret shipment of the team's remaining frame balance arriving in two weeks! VANESSA'S FRAME IS BEING ADDED TO THAT ORDER AS WE SPEAK! whew..I was a dead-bastard for sure.

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger rushman said...

dude you think you lost your nuts after getting married I would suggest you DO NOT return to So cal anytime lets say in the next century.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Ruh roh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home