Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wedding's Over, Back To Racing!

What just happened?

Although it appears that I am just now realizing the gravity of my situation (you know, life of sexless monogamy metered out with a slow work-induced death to provide income, while the better half watches Oprah?), I am actually hard at work preparing myself mentally for Jeff's first race of the season. The 24hrs. of Burn in North Carolina is up this weekend, and I am packing it all in the truck as we speak. E-z ups, tools, spare parts, sleeping bag, Appalachian stripper-spray, the whole lot has to come with me. Even while consummating the marriage later that night, mountain biking was on my mind. Sad? Well...OF COURSE, she's frikkin' hot...but the trails of the planet still beckon. Have a beer for Jeff and I this weekend as we will be abandoning our lives and wives, hopefully to return without any Hog Virus or the Clap. I make no promises.....

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Wait, wait, I've seen this one before. When the amnesia wears off the charade is over and her 'real' fiance, the rich guy in the yacht, comes back to pick her up! ;)

Have fun at the race guys, Kick some ass Tookie!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Goldie Hawn she ain't, so I should be fine...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home