Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Randy's KMC Chain Love.

Captn. I'm now married and get no sex....



What the hell's going on Captn ? Hey I just wanted to send a little post because (as you know) I'm getting my Carbide built up! So while deciding what components I wanted to build with, I needed to decide on what kind of chain to run. Now I'm OK on the maintenance side of things (except when it comes to drive train components). If you remember a couple years ago at Fontucky my drive train was completely worn out and WEHE was laughing at me like I'm a d#####t which is probably true. Anyway when I replaced things back then (two years ago) I went with a KMC x-9 chain.



This thing has been bullet proof and the reason I know this is because I'm still a d$$$$$t and I haven't replaced it since! So deciding which chain I wanted was the easiest decision to make. I went right back to a KMC chain because there won't be problems with them. So if any of you other 'Boners out there need a chain for your sled I strongly recommend you guys and gals roll with KMC. This doesn't only pertain to all the 'Boners out there anyone who reads this blog check out their chains, they rock.

Randy

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Does KMC make whips too, or just chains???

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger rushman said...

no they don't VB but I have those covered to just give me a call and I'll hook you up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home