Sunday, August 02, 2009

Randy's Tomac Carbide Update


Hey Capt,
Just wanted to send you a little note. I went out tonight for the first time on the Carbide (didn't make it to Rim Nordic last weekend) to see how she feels. The first thing I noticed is how rigid the frame is! A lot more than my Epic S-Works felt. Man on this thing when you mash the pedals (awesome Xpedos) the bike goes!! I rode it with pro pedal on and off and didn't notice much difference.. no bob at all.

I didn't do any technical stuff, just some climbing and a little single track but man I can't wait to race this thing in a couple weeks. Well that's it I'm going out on my snyper this weekend in the Lagunas again, but I plan to keep the rubber side down. Have a good one Captn.

Randy

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

No Bob? And you say that like it's a good thing

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger rushman said...

I figured you would catch that on VB good job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home