Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Randy Checking In...Hammered.



Captn. Douche nozzle,



What going on man? I would imagine that it’s getting a little cool in your neck of the woods just like it is at Timari’s trailer park, anyhoo I wanted to send a note because I went riding this past weekend at mnt. Laguna (and not noble canyon) were I have never ridin before. About eight guys and girls from our Wednesday night ride group went early Saturday morning which made it that much more fun it was absolutely outstanding riding.



I can’t tell you any of trail names because I drink to much and can’t remember things like that but it was about a sixteen mile loop and 90% of it was single track with 1727’ feet of elevation gain (sigma Roxy 8.0) with killer downhill and at one point we were at the top of noble canyon but then went off in another direction.



One thing I wanted to right up was I got to use my Hydrapak Laguna for the first time (thanks Matt) and everyone on the ride was saying how bitchin that thing is and how big it is (the pack knucklehead) so I told them I had a pizza in it for any break in the riding but I wasn’t sharing, anyway the Laguna was awesome and my new computer was way cool to, to be able to see the amount of accent was cool. Man we have the greatest sponsors thanks for everything to all off them. And of course my Snyper was just badass as always.



Hope you enjoying the new ride yourself.



Talk at ya later Captn.



Randy

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger timari said...

Awwwwww....Randy, you mentioned me in your post! :) In Moab right now racing this weekend (against a GNARLY field of women!!!!!!!), where the heck are you?????????? Punk ass! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home