Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mark and Fuzzy Racing 'Cross in Griffith Park!

Hey Chris,


The Santa Cross race was this past weekend over in Griffith Park, next
to the Greek Theatre. Short course but with a long steep climb and
twisty downhill turns. Perfect for a mountain bike, especially my Tomac
Type-X Carbon hardtail.

Mark Thome raced on Saturday morning with a 20th place finish. The man
is getting stronger and stronger with each event.


I raced on Sunday only (sinus cold) in the Class B with my best result
of the season 10th out 34. Power of the moustauche!

For fun my brother, Gabe, Gabes daughters AJ, and I entered in the costume relay race. Dressed in turn of the century gentlemen clothing, good times!


Cheers,

Fuzz

1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Tookie said...

That's to funny !!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home