Monday, November 06, 2006

Taylor Eats S*#T On YouTube!


Chris!
Thought you would want to know that my Fontucky
Nationals crash is part of a compilation video posted
on YouTube right now. If you bring up the site, and
type in "downhill mountain biking" in the search
engine, it will come up. Check out the vid titled
"06' Fontucky race..." At 3:32 into the vid, you'll me
eating a face full of dirt wearing the Backbone
jersey. Only about 3 seconds of footage, but hey,
pretty funny to see myself. Its a 7minute video, good
editing though. I think I saw Jay and Connor in it
too, along with Nili hanging out on the rocks.
Anyway, thought you would enjoy that!

Taylor

Times to look for....
3:21................Jay Schippers in Red KENDA jersey;very brief
3:33................Taylor, eating giant gobs of s*#t
4:44................Jay and Conor standing in Red KENDA jerseys
4:53................Nili Hirsch(formerly of an unnamed cycling publiction)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home