Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Backbone Pre-Ride Team For 2007 Announced

Greg Pleiss, founder of the Backbone Pre-Ride Team


Greg and I have to add one more "rider" to our Pre-Ride Team roster for 2007. That honor goes to ROGER (aka Mr. Humic), who never ceases to take it that extra mile where beer drinking and car shuttling are concerned. I recognize your talents, oh sage of the brew, and Greg and I look forward to your inclusion to this most holy of Backbone subgroups....







Some ass hole...










Roger, the newest Pre-Ride Team member

3 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

You stole that pic from Fuzzy's blog, c'mon!!!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

...not that Greg isn't a handsome man...

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Fuzzy said...

I got jacked Bob! copyright laws buddy, obey them Chris ! For the record that toast and cheers was to Greg, from the fuzz.

My time on the pre-ride team was the best last season. Good times! Can I be a part-time pre-ride team member ? C'mon , who wants armenian kebob at bonelli! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home