Friday, August 24, 2007

USA CYCLING SCHEDULING GENIUSES!




The rock-stars over at USA Cycling decided to schedule a National Championship race the SAME WEEKEND AS SEA OTTER for 2008. I'm serious, they really did...NO, I am not kidding! HONESTLY! They really did! No lie, I swear to god. What? Don't believe me? Look it up! Oh, I guess it doesn't matter, they have never EVER stuck to any schedule they have ever created. I'm sure they will eventually move all the Nationals to Guatemala, and have all of them in the same week........

5 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Firstone is in may. Sea Otter is in April. I'm pretty sure those are differnt months.

And you races may be cheaper, but people in california could beat the Ohioans with our eyes closed.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Sea Otter USED to be in April, check the schedule, it has been moved.....

C

and yes, Cali can whip Ohio any day.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it still says april. but if they move it than the people who run sea otters fault. not the ones who run nmbs.

Actually its Gods fault becasue of he makes it rain there too much.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

I have priveledged information that you do not have, and TRUST ME, there is a schedule conflict with Firestone NMBS and Sea Otter..it may not show up right now, but it will in the coming days...

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger timari said...

oooohhhh cat fight! i like it! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home