Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Randy's Southridge Race Report!



So Saturday was a beautiful day but the turn out was a little shy I guess because some guys can't hang going back to back so we only had eight guys in my class on Saturday. Donnie combined us with the age group behind so we started with about sixteen to eighteen guys and I started in fifth and stayed there for a good part of the fist loop and new it was going to be a good day because my legs were feeling great.I battled with four guys for the whole race which made it that much more fun and beat a couple guys that have beat me at every race so far by three to four minutes. So when the day was done I ended up getting FOURTH (first podium in the sport class) and they did series final awards and I ended up FOURTH for that too so I am really stoked.



Randy

**THANKS YOU PICKLE-SMOOCHER!****

Chris

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger JIMBO said...

Nice job Pimp Daddy Randy... Way to work those Bioches..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home