Sunday, March 09, 2008

Chuck-T Bombs The Straight at Fontana DH Final!





Well guys, another great Fontana Winter Series has just wrapped up today. It was an uneventfull race series for me this year, especially after my 4th overall last year. I fell back to 8th overall for this years Winter Series (semi-pro), just never quite had a decent run, or the results I was hoping for. I was really bummed this whole series, my times sucked and I didnt really start to pick up until this race! The last few races I was 15 seconds out of 1st, by this last race I had cut that time in half. Still didnt make the podium, but I was a mouse fart away from it! I kept it fairly conservative this race, but went all out in the pedaling straight, and wound up 8th and just under 7 seconds from the leader. Hopefully I'll have some luck at the National in a couple weeks, plus there is plenty of time for training still! Oh yeah, the Amino Vital stuff is great.









Maybe that fine product attributed to my shaving 7 seconds off my time from the last 3-4 races? For as winded as I felt going across the finish, I actually had 2 random spectators tell me I looked stronger on the finishing sprint than most of the Pro field. So maybe I'm not all that out of shape afterall! Hope yall XC folks had some luck at Bonelli today, and hopefully it wasnt the same 30-40mph winds that we had in good ole' Fontucky!

Taylor (aka Chucky-T)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home