Monday, March 10, 2008

Carbide-Bob Blazes The Leaping Lizard!



Vegas Bob, long time Laguna RADZ member and Backbone XC racer entered the annual "Leaping Lizard" downhill race last week. Hans Rey shattered his ankle the week before in practice, during a drop off the famous Volkswagen Rock. KENDA rider Brian Lopes also attends, and won this year! Vegas was less than a minute off Lopes' time, making me think Bob no longer sucks on descents. Great job BOB!





Here's a shot of Bob after opening up his Carbide box!

4 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

I am not a member.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

I have been privileged enough to have ridden with them since '96 though. "Blazes" is kindof a stretch, though, considering DH races are usually decided in tenths of seconds, and Lopes did it in 1:59. That means I was 33% slower than him! But I guess 33% slower than a rocket is still pretty fast! :)

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

You are a member of The Hair Club For Men! And I am 33% smaller in the pants than most men, and I still get some!! YAAAY for percentages!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

If by "fag" you mean "engaged to a hottie" then yes, I would be a "fag."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home