Thursday, March 06, 2008

Ryan Blanchette Out For Season?





Son Of Bert, Ryan Blanchette has been taken off the active duty list for cycling, soccer, MYSPACE and all other physical activity pending ongoing medical evaluation at UCLA Medical Center. This right off the heels of a State Championship Title for Ryan in the Cal State Cyclocross Series. This is a major blow for the Blanchette's, with their daughter (also an accomplished athlete) being diagnosed last year with a sports-ending medical condition that is ongoing. The Camp-N-Ride this past season was put together to help relieve the Blanchette's ever expanding medical bills for "experimantal research." Please call our Jr. Dirtbag in training and tell him to quit being such a wuss, suck it up, and pull out all those CAT SCAN meters and go ride. OK, that's irresponsible, but what do you expect from ME?






While I have no cash left to donate, I will gladly go to the blood bank/spank bank/ovary donation center in my neighborhood and do what I can. I want updates as often as possible, BERT! You too Ryan, ya little tird-burglar.



4 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger JIMBO said...

Oh my god.. 2 posts in a row that didnt have a half naked picture of Lydia... Does this mean Capn' is starting to respect the wife to be.. I hope so!!!

We are always here to help the Blanchette's.. Let us know what we can do Bert!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

I had to leave her out of this one. Bert, James Keller from SIGMA, and Randy keep asking me if they can come visit while I am GONE. What's up with that?

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger rushman said...

Hey sap don't listen to Jimbo just keep posting those pic's of Lyd it's cool.

and Bert I don't know whats up but if I can do anything you just call anytime my friend.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger rushman said...

Hey sap don't listen to Jimbo just keep posting those pic's of Lyd it's cool.

and Bert I don't know whats up but if I can do anything you just call anytime my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home