Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Vail Lake Race Report From Randy


Hey Captn.(married guy) SAP,

I just wanted to send you a little race write up from this last weekend. I went out to Robert Herbers racers and chasers series at Vail lake on Saturday to have a little fun and do a little training.

Now Roberts racers are kind of cool because they don't start until two o'clock so its usually pretty nice out, but not this week man I rolled in about noon and it was like 46 degrees and I was freezing (I'm a cali. guy boys back off) so anyway I got dressed and went out to try and warm up.

They had a better turn out this week than the last time I was there so the word is getting out and that's a good thing because it's allot of fun and VERY challenging course.The loop was 5.8 miles and had one long hike a bike section that was brutal just to walk up, and a long very narrow and fast downhill.Anyway I ended up with a fourth in the sport class and got some great training in. So like I told you before everyone should go out and do one of these races because for me its a great time.

Have a good week SAP.

Randy

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Great job Randy!!! Here's the website if anyone is interested:

http://www.racersandchasers.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home