Saturday, March 22, 2008

Update From Ryan


Well it’s now official I can go back to riding my bike. Finally Cured from my “heart issue” but those S.T.D.’s will still present a problem. I’m now ready to get back out there and have Matt our newest boner addition kick my ass and show me just how slow I have gotten. I’m also awaiting Rogers feeding and now I’ll have to have him give me the ummmmm “special mix” bottles. I’m so glad Team Big Bear doesn’t test. Any who don’t bother cheering me on cause in fact I will go slower, and when you pass me tell me to look for a number and I’ll throw some elbows for you guys. Well I’m glad I’ve been cleared to get back out there and SUFFER!!!! So I’ll see you peeps at FOWNTUCKAY.

-Crash

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He wishes he had std's. Did I say that out loud?

Glad you doing better Ryan. Now get off the video games and on a bike!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home