Thursday, March 20, 2008

Roger Cheating On Vanessa With Brant?

Vanessa modeling the '08 Zeal Optics "Whore-Goggles," made popular by and modeled after Paris Hilton.


Roger has a new boyfriend. Although Vanessa has been Roger's squeeze for some time, as of this week..team Manwhore Brant "The Hitman" Hatton will be moving in to Roger's house in the LBC. Now, I am not completely sure they are dating. However..I can't imagine Brant living with anyone he is not eventually going to sleep with.



Vanessa was seen last night making voodoo dolls of Roger's hangy-down parts, and was feeding them into a whisper-chipper. Brant already told me if Roger calls him and says "I'm late" he'll be changing his name to Enrique and heading due south.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger rushman said...

You know Captn. Brant told me he would take up golf before he would give up chicks so I guess him and Roger have a tee time THIS SUNDAY morning.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger whisperchip said...

you're re-flippin-diculus.. stay away from those rag dolls

ps obviously i was inspired by the whisper chipper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home