Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lydia's Birthday Final Plans
























Ya'll better recollyze! My woman's birthday is on Saturday, and if anyone isn't around for the evening's festivities that lives within two hours of C-Bus...there will be hell to pay! If the mandatory 6p.m. meet-up time in the lobby at the WESTIN (Great Southern Theatre) is too early for you, we will expect to see you soon after for margaritas and food! Bring your camera, because there will be great drunken photo opportunities of everyone!














I know what your thinking. "How is it possible? He's so gross! What does she in him?" I know, I know..I don't understand it either, but who am I to judge?






















Do you like the color pix better, or the black and white?


3 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger rushman said...

it all depends if she's naked or not Captn.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

I know how it's possible! I saw you order that stuff online that you put in her cereal every morning that makes her strangely drawn to you! ;)

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Oh Bob, you silly...that's just 2% Milk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home