Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ADS, ADS EVERYWHERE!
















I just got off the phone with pedal supplier to the stars, Ken from XPEDO.
From his World Domination headquarters deep in the heart of North America he has informed me that he is working on an ad featuring Backbone Adventure Cycling's finest! KENDA Tire and Rubber, makers of the finest rubber available (Like the Excavator, Small Block 8, and Dred Tred mountain bike tires!) will be using a SWEET shot of Colorado team manager and DH D-Bag Jim Roff on his new PRIMER. It will be for a full TWO PAGE SPREAD.....that's right, I said spread....in the Interbike-month of September Issue of DECLINE MAGAZINE!!! Now that is some bad-ass news, eh?

3 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

I got's MF-1As now!!! Ti body-Ti spindles, greased and ready to fly.210 grams, biotch, don't be jealous!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger taylor said...

210 grams? I think I have grips that weigh more than that!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

AAAAAAAAAAA HA HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home