Thursday, August 28, 2008

Chuck-T Plays Hookie, Rides New PRIMER


The new ride is SWWEEEETTT!! I am uh... -cough-, sick today. I think the only way to get over whatever the hell I have right now is to go ride Mt. Wilson and do some shuttle runs with a whole bunch of my friends. Does that sound like a good cure to you? Hahaha... I'll be sure to bring my camera and get those pics today. I forgot to mention that Tomac sent me some rad chain stay protectors (lizard skins) emblazoned with the "Tomac" logo. The whole thing looks great!



I feel bad that you are so..uh..ill...please "get better" soon!

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Nothing like a Red Box run to make ya get over that...uhhh...sickness ya got there kid...

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger JIMBO said...

I prefer the Pink Box.. if its red.. you might want to wait a couple days...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home