Monday, November 10, 2008

Nelson Ballard's SIGMA Light Review!

Nelson's set up for his night-rides and 24 hr races here in Ohio. He bought two of the last five SIGMA EVO Endurance kits....




















This is my night-ride bar set up, with one light attached to my helmet. The digital HRM/Cyclometer on the bars is back lit for night runs, and with the batteries on the stem, changes are fast and efficient on the trail.











Write up from Nelson!




Sigma lights are the most amazing lights I have ever ridden with. I have had nothing but success with the Evo and Evo-X lights. I recommend these lights to anyone, racer and rider alike. Every endurance athlete will appreciate the battery life. These lights provide massive light and don’t weigh you down. I can really stand behind these lights after using them for 24 hour rides and late night training. They provide me with a flood of white light and a spot bright enough to burn a hole in the competition. Having used inferior lights before, I am thankful to finally be safe at night. I have been able to train late into the season with these incredible lights, giving me the advantage over my competition. Thank you for creating such a wonderful product.



Nelson Ballard

XC Racer/Endurance Racer

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Tookie said...

Nelson, I have raced with these light all last season, they get better the more you race with them because they are damn light during the dark hours of the 24 hour races.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home