Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fighting The Winter Weight

Pam Anderson before the lipo and personal trainer...



Thanks to Deb Crawford for the image!




So I'm on the super model diet now. Since bacon grease doesn't look so hot when poured into a pair of panty-hose (which is what fat looks like in Lycra), I am adjusting my food intake for the winter. I have also been drinking Tijuana creek water, swallowing tape worms, and actively pursuing the researchers at Battelle Labs to donate some flesh-eating-bacteria so I may stave off the winter weight. It sucks not being able to ride every day. I never really had to watch the weight much in CA. Here though, a five month long winter can really make you look like Rosie O'Donnell in a heart beat. No more dollar-menu crap. No more soda. No more fries. I think I might cry now. Beer of course, I won't give up. No way. Barley's Brewhouse has a sweet new barleywine (recently made legal in OH) that I will certainly become addicted to soon, and that I am just not willing to part with.

I have my limits.

5 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Tookie said...

I'm glad to hear that your trying to loose weight, have you cut the C-bus winter mullet off that would save you another 8oz. for beer storage!!!!

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you stop usuing that old picture of me

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

He told me he was using the mullet as a scarf!

Plus, I thought your kind just found a nice cave and hibernated for the winter?

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Oh, and I guess I shouldn't tell you that I've been riding and training so much that I've lost like 10 lbs since Thanksgiving? Oops. Yes, I've passed the Olsen Twins and I'm closing in on Kate Moss.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Carfeul...if you get too thin Bob, Lance Armstrong might try to give you a reach around Mary Kate style!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home