Sunday, April 12, 2009

Today's My Birthday, Send Beer!




I am now 37 years old. Yes, that's forty years younger than Bert, but old by NORMAL standards. Please send expensive beer, fried chicken, and some bacon sandwiches. My liver spots are growing, my liver is shrinking, and I am currently wearing my adult diaper. I'm not incontinent, I'm watching Spongebob and don't wanna get up. Please take a moment, be creative, and post a very harsh comment...

Thanks!







ALSO!! Round 1 of the '09 Worlds ON TODAY! Date:
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Time:
11:15am - 2:00pm
Location:
Pietmaritzburg,South Africa

8 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger rushman said...

I would say your junk is shrinking to don't forget but in your case that would be just about impossible.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Lyd doesn't call it "The Dangling Inch Of Fury" for nothing! Of course, just that fact that she says it "dangles" is encouraging...:)

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger taylor said...

My God... Do they give an AARP discount at races now? Does anyone even make tri-focal glasses for riding? Anyway, happy freakin' birthday Chris, and best wishes competing in the senior olympics!

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger JIMBO said...

Happy Belated Capn' D-Bag..

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Christie said...

happy b-day capn!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

You guys are just bad at this heckling thing! PLEASE try again...:)

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger k2colo said...

Happy birthday Chris, come get the beer ya geezer! Lookin forward to seeing you and the little lady pilgrim. Till then, think raw fish.

Karl and Val and Cole and Cody and Boone and my left...

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet your nuts hang so low that you can lay Lyd on the ground and tea bag her while standing up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home